6 Day Wide Reef and Shelf Explorer (Townsville Scheduled Trip)
From AUD $3,000.00
- Duration: 6 Days (approx.)
- Location: Townsville, QLD
- Product code: P2JMDP
Departure Time- As per schedule
- These trips go out to around 70 nautical miles. This takes us right to the continental shelf. This allows access to areas that are not fished very often. We start fishing at around 40 NM and work our way out wider and back. This keeps the travel time down to about 3 ½ hours each way.
- The Fishing- We target a large range of fish on these trips including Red Emperor, Large Mouth Nannygai, Coral Trout, Red Throat, Cod , Spanish Mackerel nearer the reef and Dog tooth Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Marlin and much more on the shelf.
- Air port Pick up
- Breakfast- Bacon, Sausages, Omelettes, cereal, fruit and yogurt.
- Morning Tea- Cakes, biscuits and fruit
- Lunch- BBQ, cold meat, Caesar salad, green salads. Sometimes the cook will do dishes like spaghetti bolognaise and other hot dishes for lunch as well.
- Afternoon Savories-Savoury platter’s, chips and dips.
- Dinner- Roasts, BBQ’s and specialty dishes. Also vegetable and salads. Also fish will be cooked if our clients prefer.
- Dessert- Apple Pie, Sticky date and ice cream
- Tackle- All terminal tackle supplied for bottom fishing. This includes sinkers, hooks, line, leader and trolling lures.
- Bait- Quality squid and pilchards along with fresh cut baits at sea.
- Alcohol-Not supplied but you are welcome to BYO. Please bring cans if possible.
- We can also have alcohol delivered for the bigger groups.
- Rods and reels- We do not supply free of charge. We do however have a hire service and these are at $15.00 per day.
- Specialty Lures- We do not supply jigs, soft plastics, poppers etc. If you would like advice on these lures please don’t hesitate to contact us and we can recommend types.