3 Day Wide Reef Explorer Trip (Townsville Scheduled Trip)
- Duration: 3 Days (approx.)
- Location: Townsville, QLD
- Product code: P8BU2W
As per schedule.
Where we fish
These trips go out to around 70 nautical miles. We start fishing at around 40 Nm and work our way out wider and back. This keeps the travel time down to about 3 ½ hours each way.
We target a large range of fish on these trips including Red Emperor, Large Mouth Nannygai, Coral Trout, Red Throat, Cod , Spanish Mackerel and much more
- Breakfast- Bacon, Sausages, Omelettes, cereal, fruit and yoghurt.
- Morning Tea- Cakes, biscuits and fruit
- Lunch- BBQ, cold meat, Caesar salad, green salads. Sometimes the cook will do dishes like spaghetti bolognaise and others
- Afternoon Savouries-Savour platter’s, chips and dips.
- Dinner- Roasts, BBQ’s and speciality dishes. Also vegetable and salads. Also fish will be cooked if our clients prefer.
- Dessert- Apple Pie, Sticky date and ice cream
- Tackle- All terminal tackle supplied for bottom fishing. This includes sinkers, hooks, line, leader and trolling lures.
- Bait- Quality squid and pilchards along with fresh cut baits at sea.
- Alcohol-Not supplied but you are welcome to BYO. Please bring cans.
- We can also have alcohol delivered for the bigger groups.
- Rods and reels- We do not supply free of charge. We do however have a hire service and these are at $20.00 per day.
- Speciality Lures- We do not supply jigs, soft plastics, poppers etc. If you would like advice on these lures please don’t hesitate to contact us and we can recommend types.